Armada.fr - serveur semi/rp Index du Forum
Armada.fr - serveur semi/rp
Serveur minecraft

Armada.fr - serveur semi/rp Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

The Blessings Of My Storms Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Armada.fr - serveur semi/rp Index du Forum -> Armada -> Suggestion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
einhahasse
Passant
Passant

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 05:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Blessings Of My Storms Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2 Répondre en citant

The Blessings of My Storms
by Andrew Wilkinson
rating: 5.0 (30 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Blessings of My Storms
->>>ONLINE BOOK The Blessings of My Storms

Life becomes life to all of us at some point or another. When the punches are harder, the kicks more powerful, and the truth is like the cold of a long, gray winter. According to this world, Andrew Wilkinson had everything. A successful family, a powerful father, money, material possessions, selfish luxury, and a life of travel and comfort. Then the bottom fell out. What happens when our truths evaporate in front our eyes? Where life as we know it doesn’t exist anymore. When the storms come and illusions are the first casualties. Andrew Wilkinson knows and he has written about it in his first book, The Blessings of My Storms. Sixteen years ago, Andrew left his home state of Kentucky with the structures and beams of his life burning in the rearview mirror, and his father gone. Things could get worse and they did. Much worse. Only when he sat, chained with one eye swollen shut and nowhere left to run or hide, was he able to see. God had him in a corner that forced him to turn around and look at his life. The story Andrew tells is one of brokenness, surrender, forgiveness, and restoration through Jesus Christ. The life Andrew lived and his father, mother, and brother are gone, but as he learned, if we turn to God and go to Him, it is in the darkest and most destructive storms that God will rain His blessings down on us.

Details:
price: $3.99
bound: 310 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (April 2, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1544761708, 978-1544761701,
weight: 1.2 pounds (
filesize:

79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 05:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Armada.fr - serveur semi/rp Index du Forum -> Armada -> Suggestion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation